General Construction Management (GCM) provides our customers with one-stop security for factory and building planning. With the GCM, we assume the complete handling of a construction project or factory planning and combine project management, planning services and site management into a complete package. We have already successfully concluded numerous projects.
Thanks to Lean Construction Management (LCM®), we ensure smooth planning and execution processes. In combination with our BIM management, very economical planning and execution processes can be realised in a short time with LCM®.
We assemble the planning team early on, whereby the architect can also be integrated into the GCM team as a partner. Customers therefore have only one responsible contact person for the entire project. We provide all services from a single source and reduce the number of interfaces to a minimum.
Your added values:
- Maximum added value along the material and information flows
- Defined process automation levels for production, transport and logistics
- Flexibility through reduction of throughput times and use of resources
- Increased flexibility by maximising directional stability, process stability and transparency (IoT)
- Proactive cost reduction within non-value-adding production chains such as materials management, maintenance and rework
- Integrative and continuous technical coordination of the trades and stakeholders involved using the "digital twin"
- Holistic support of customer project management in all planning fields and in the digital transformation of an industrial building